Sunday, December 11, 2011

She Said She Is She Was, No More...

she said life was boring
with her socks on, in bed
there's someone watchin me
watchin you, watchin TV
but she's careless with her chances
they are hangin', from her necklace
with the wishes she wastes
she wastes too many
does she really want that lion?
she knows he'll never love her
so she goes and drinks the ocean
tries to drown a fire, on her own
like she is just a cup
she needs a watch
to stop her rush

you know, that girl's in danger
and now, I'm just a stranger
take me back to the womb
to the true Eden

her faces of pleasure
still haunt me, in the night time
now my feet are waging war
with the sheets and I
just can't beat the heat
like a moth to a flame
get too close and I incin-erate
stop trying to sell me
saliva, sex, and sedatives
you're gonna find yourself
on your back, in the midnight morgue
one disaster after another
thinkin I might be a saviour
but some things, you just can't keep
some things, you just can't keep
some things

now let it go let it go let it go let it go
start it going
if a war's goin on in your head
it's up to you who wins it

let it go let it go let it go let it go
[HOWL]

No comments:

Post a Comment