Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Sequence of Events...

Suede at the Holiday Inn, don't step on my blue suede moods
A token for my grandfather at home, who might die alone
I have five cents in my lip, a quarter in my cheek, and wayfarers in my pocket
In a window bridal vail overlooking hundreds of yellow and red fireflies
dancing to departure amidst my last Victorian night
The page is lit green from a neon palm tree I imagined in Vegas
Carneverous metal birds! And denim blue waters of Northern California, I can smell the West Coast frontier blues through the blood in my nose

I'm so science, so weird, a sphere. In my mattress sanctuary, coming down, down on life! My own experiment. Will gumballs tell my fortune? Of a mutual night writer mind rider? I survived on what was bad for me, it provided my existence. How long could I keep that up? There's 8 billion other she's Honey, don't try so hard it's unattractive
You drag the world behind your chain. See the sea! The sea sees the colour green, how can you not?
We are masters of direction and gut instinct

Who was Zenatillian? Although her name was Melanie it was Alice all week. I'll learn accordion for anarchists and fireflies! Hand me that mountain banjo you soulful drunk, teach me how to play my blues, I'll play them for you

No comments:

Post a Comment