Sunday, September 12, 2010

International Air...

In transit. In transition. Miles from you.
I am over your head.
I miss you like the big moon.
I threw away your tax, with my cigarettes,
I quit feeding the machine.

Mister winged thing, you smelt the blood of your brother.

So opulent and decadent, a Middle Eastern jewel,
It wears a mask while its people starve.
Imitating the 'Western Dream', I feel sorry for you.
All is not as it seems. Halloween sees beauty but only for a day.

I met a camel called Michael Jackson,
We walked through history backwards,
I wish someone built me from the inside out.
The sun shone like it wasn't the only one,
Over the sand and down the street,
We fed the cats that couldn't relax,
Around our feet.

The shortest sigh for your sake.
It's hard to hold hands with thin air.

Chest and mind expanding,
With priority, they clear the landing.
You get no comfort from your ghosts,
Kill them all, what stalks you like beasts.

Save the scalps.

No comments:

Post a Comment